Sunday, June 6, 2010

Has It Been That Long?

Today is my 25 year class reunion and I'm feeling like shit.

I woke up real early, drank a pot of coffee and now my insides feel like they're ready to erupt.

CAFFEINE OVERLOAD.

Back to this reunion thing. I'm dreading tonight. First because it's been 25 frickin years and second because,

Who the hell schedules a reunion on a Sunday night?

What the hell were ya thinking?

Is this an evil plot to keep me from enjoying myself knowing that I have to get up at a ridiculous hour of the morning on Monday to go to work?

Come on. It's Sunday people. Ya know, the day of rest.

This is the day I should be recovering from the hangover I should of had, had they held the reunion on Saturday night.

Anyways, enough of this BS. I'm going to end this post right here because I really don't know where its headed and don't really have an ending for it.

Have yourselves a great Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment