Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tea Parties...........UPDATED

Now that I'm finally able to sit and relax and enjoy my vodka and cranberry. I can ask.

Did you attend the Worcester Tea Party?

I missed it. Sometimes parenting takes precedence over political protesting, even though we are talking about our kids futures here. They are the ones that will be paying for this mess, but they don't know it yet.

I was at my daughters softball game, freezing my ass off.

So how was it? How many people? Did you see any infiltrators? Pictures?

As of this writing, I can't find a single thing in the papers or Internet about it. It really doesn't surprise me given our liberal media at the telegram and gazette.

Updates! I need updates.
_______________________________________________________

UPDATE:

After reading this mornings paper I was glad to see that Worcester had a good showing for the Tea Party. Telegram and Gazette estimated that 2500 were in attendance.

Way to go Worcester.

As for the commenter's to the article. I wish you would really go out and educate yourselves better before attempting to write something. I'll tell you that I should be the last one to criticize you about writing. I know I'm bad at it, but please. You seem to post negative comments against the Tea Parties but never really have a rebuttal of your own.

One of my favorite comments to the article was this one. This is just an excerpt from this persons comment, it just amazed me that this person actually thinks this.

"What would the Tea Party do different? And why would it work when others have failed? No answer, just a lame belief that somehow the Constitution is perfect. The Constitution is the problem, not the solution."

The Constitution is the problem. It amazes me that there are people out there that actually believe this.

So Mr Liberal, What's your solution?

For once I'd love to see an intelligent liberal commenter explaining why spending this astronomical amount of money, money we don't have, explain how this is actually good for the country. Tell me please, how its better for the government to make health decisions or any decision for that matter for me rather that I make them for me and my family.

I have yet to see one.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment