Friday, March 26, 2010

Need A Place To Eat In Worcester?

I saw this on Worcesterscene's Twitter page this morning and thought I'd pass it along for anyone daring enough to read this blog.

The City Park Grill is having it's opening night today, Friday March 26, 2010.

What I can gather from the web(their own website is still not up and running)is that it will be serving American bistro style cuisine with a selection of fine wines.

So if your looking for a place to eat tonight, check them out and do your part in supporting another Worcester establishment.

City Park Grill is located at: 50 Front Street obviously in Worcester. The phone number I got off the web is: 508-793-0900

Happy Dining.

1 comment:

  1. A few friends and I decided to give them a shot and to my suprise, the evening was great. The food was amazing, the martini list was great and the service was top knotch. I will be going back.

    ReplyDelete