Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Big Bad Bruins


Not so big and bad anymore.

I wonder how their first round of golf went today on this beautiful day.

Being a long time Boston sports fan, this really didn't upset me as much as I thought it would. I wouldn't say the same for the guy that was sitting next to me at the bar. He was pissed. It just about ruined the rest of the night for him.

Oh well, get used to it. This is Boston and Boston teams are suppose to let you down for at least most of your life. Look at the Red Sox. It took them 80 years to get where they are. So don't worry too much, you still have time. Unless your 80.

I do have to say that the Bruins loss ranks up there with the Yankees losing 4 straight to the Red Sox in the 2004 American League Championship after being up 3 games to none. Bottom line. They choked, big time.

Hey, it was a good run. It would of been nice to play the Canadians but I guess it just wasn't in the cards this year.


There's always next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment